As we move confidently into 2019, the fashion world eagerly awaits to see the new wardrobe of last year's biggest style icon, the Duchess of Sussex.
10. It was the wedding (and the wedding dress) that was talked about the world over. Our countdown starts with the dress that marked Markle’s official acceptance into the royal family. Custom designed by Clare Waight Keller, artistic director of Givenchy.
9. The show stopping dress that people refer to as a moment when time stood still. Meghan’s after party bespoke Stella McCartney dress, accessorised with a Asprey cocktail ring gifted to her by Prince Harry, from his late mother.
8. The official first outing as a Duchess. Dressed in a sheer sleeve dress by GOAT, the new Duchess of Sussex followed royal protocol by wearing tights to attend the Prince of Wales’ 70th birthday celebration.
7. For the Duchess' first Trooping the Colour she chose a pale pink Carolina Herrera off the shoulder dress that many commented on as “inappropriate” as it broke royal protocol as it left her shoulders bare. None the less, her beauty shone through.
6. Meghan and the Queen’s first solo outing. A big moment personally for Meghan, she turned to her favourite fashion house for the special occasion, Givenchy.
5. The Ireland tour with Prince Harry. Meghan officially brought back the boat neckline, wearing a dress designed by one of her good friends Roland Mouret. A style neckline she has seen wearing multiple times in 2018, including her wedding dress.
4. A theatre trip to see Hamilton with Prince Harry - Meghan reminds us all of her fantastic figure and confident personal style by strutting out dress in a mini tuxedo by Judith & Charles.
3. A dress to perfectly compliment Meghan’s little baby bump also on day 7 of the Royal Tour of Australia in Fiji. Designed by British designer Safiyaa, the dress was Fiji blue to attend the Fiji state dinner.
2. For the first day of her Royal Tour of Australia in Sydney and Brandon Maxwell gets the call up! Meghan keeps it classic with Tamara Mellon pumps to attend an afternoon reception hosted by the Governor-General Sir Peter Cosgrove and Lady Cosgrove.
1. A surprise guest at the British Fashion Council Awards - Meghan showed off her baby bump, yet again in a Givenchy black gown to present her wedding designer and good friend,Clare Waight-Keller the British womenswear designer of the year award