One of our favourite fashion mothers of the moment, Alexandra C, lists her ultimate mothers day gift list. The ex Jimmy Choo and Net-A-Porter PR offers shoppable gifts through to heart felt ideas
1. I would love a personal trainer for a while. I don't think I have really exercised since Olimpia was born so it is about time now she is 7 months!
2. I know Mother's Day is supposed to be my day, but I would love to receiving cute clothes for Olimpia too. it is always such a joy to see her in lovely outfits. My favourite brands at the moment are La Coqueta Kids and Luca & Luca.
MARNIA BABY SMOCK SET £69
3. I have started working again so I need to liven up my working wardrobe. Fendi do some fabulous skirts. This skirt is everything!
Orange faille skirt £1,190
4. We are going away for Easter and i would love this Hunza G swimsuit. I have had my eye on it for a while and it would be perfect now my tummy isn't what it used to be!
Hunza G seersucker bathingsuit £140
5. And lastly and maybe impossibly, I wish for more time! Now I am starting to work a little more time seems to just be running away. There are so many things to do especially when all you want to do is be with your baby and marvel at seeing them master the world. Alongside this I am chairing a Studio 54 inspired charity event with Rosanna Falconer for The Royal Marsden Hospital that is close to both our hearts. It’s turning into a mega party so another hour or two in the evening would be ideal!